Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistAffiliateUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Share | 

MC Project: China Wall, Showcase 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: MC Project: China Wall, Showcase 1   Mon May 30, 2016 2:35 am

First MC major project, i wanna see how long this take before quitting (wall will have no end) comment you're opinions, quite curious to what others have to say

Everyone has lost something precious. Everyone here has lost homes, dreams, and friends. Now, Sin is finally dead. Now, Spira is ours again. Working together, now we can make new homes for ourselves, and new dreams. Although I know the journey will be hard, we have lots of time. Together, we will rebuild Spira. The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today. Just, one more thing... the people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them. ~Yuna, Ending speech, last lines in FFX
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MC Project: China Wall, Showcase 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1