Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistAffiliateUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Share | 

Books Rules & Regulations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Head Administrator

PostSubject: Books Rules & Regulations   Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:06 pm

- All Forum rules apply.  If you are found breaking any of the rules in this section, you WILL be punished accordingly

- When talking about information in the books, make sure it's accurate.  Don't go quoting stuff that doesn't actually happen.

-  If you're in a debate over something, keep it civil.  This is a place to have fun and discuss things you enjoy or don't enjoy.

-  When giving your stance on something you may or may not like, don't just go "I love this"  or " I can't stand this"  Give reasons on your opinions on why you feel this way towards things.  If you just keep posting "I like or dislike" things without going into detail, this can be seen as spamming, and may be treated as such.

-  Do not misinterpret history in the Documentaries/Biography sections.  Doing so is not only rude, but a certain History nut will become very angry.  And you don't want him waving his no no finger at you.

-  If you're going to talk about books, make sure they aren't adult themed.   So don't talk about something like 50 Shades of Gray.

-  You may compare a book to its movie counterpart if one exists.  However, keep the comparisons at a minimum.  If you want to fully discuss the movie, take that to the movie section.

Books Rules & Regulations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1