Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistAffiliateUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Share | 

Roast Battle | Ichigo VS Mani

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Roast Battle | Ichigo VS Mani   Wed May 18, 2016 3:05 pm

I guess, I will have to end your roasting career,
                                                                 Because I'm the boss this time of the year, 
                                                                 Your death is near,
                                                                 So, Let's make this all clear,
                                                                 I'm the king of Rhymes, 
                                                                 So, Lets unleash the kraken,
                                                                 So, That your soul will be taken,
                                                                 Well, I guess, You are already D E A D After this, 
                                                                 So, Now go cry to your mom to get a candy kiss. 

- You Can't Beat The God - Mani VS Ichigo Kurosaki - RIP
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Roast Battle | Ichigo VS Mani
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1