Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistAffiliateUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Share | 

Harry Potter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Head Administrator

PostSubject: Harry Potter   Mon May 23, 2016 5:12 am

Everyone knows the series. Sure, not everyone is a fan, but everyone at least knows about it.

Personally, my favorite would always be Chamber of Secrets since I have a soft spot in my heart for movies that can manage to creep me out, and this one legit has that horror factor instead of relying on death from a psychopath. I especially love how the movie handles it.

My least favorite one though would have to be Order of the Phoenix. I look at this one and think to myself "why did this one even need to exist?" The main problem is the ministry of magic thinking Voldemort can't be back from the dead when EVERYONE knew he and his minions were still alive after the past few years. Also, while I get it was the point, the lack of the magic that makes the show what it is just kills the entire experience. We read and watch these to see the magic, so taking away what makes this series what it is just ruins everything. Oh well, just rambling at this point.

I'd like to hear what you think of the series, and what your favorite and/or least favorite one is.

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Sat May 28, 2016 10:44 am

The series is awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Sat May 28, 2016 2:13 pm

ima HUGE Harry Potter fan, most favorite is the Goblet of Fire, while the least is Sorcerer's Stone.
My most favorite character is Lupin, while the one i absolutely hate is Bellatrix.

Everyone has lost something precious. Everyone here has lost homes, dreams, and friends. Now, Sin is finally dead. Now, Spira is ours again. Working together, now we can make new homes for ourselves, and new dreams. Although I know the journey will be hard, we have lots of time. Together, we will rebuild Spira. The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today. Just, one more thing... the people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them. ~Yuna, Ending speech, last lines in FFX
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:45 pm

I loved the earlier books with Chamber of Secrets being my favourite. I loved the overall darker feel to it, and the plot the most too. It was also my favourite of the HP movies (and I'm not a big fan of them).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theartistszone.com/

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:00 pm

the PC game of the chamber of secret, god i played it sooooooooo much~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:54 am

@Agent10007 wrote:
the PC game of the chamber of secret, god i played it sooooooooo much~
same here, but on the PS2

Everyone has lost something precious. Everyone here has lost homes, dreams, and friends. Now, Sin is finally dead. Now, Spira is ours again. Working together, now we can make new homes for ourselves, and new dreams. Although I know the journey will be hard, we have lots of time. Together, we will rebuild Spira. The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today. Just, one more thing... the people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them. ~Yuna, Ending speech, last lines in FFX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1