Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistAffiliateUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Share | 

Jim Carrey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Head Administrator

PostSubject: Jim Carrey    Mon May 23, 2016 5:51 am

Jim is probably one of my favorite actors of all time.  Throughout the 90s, I saw damn near every movie he was in.  Sure some were better than others, but I still love how much the guy gave it his all when on the scene.

My question is what movie of his would you say is your favorite that he starred in?  Personally, I'd say Liar Liar because of how much of a Phoenix Wright fanboy I am.  

It's about Jim as a lawyer who can't do anything but lie.  One day, his son wishes that his father wouldn't tell a lie for an entire day.  Somehow, something happens which makes it where his father can't lie for the entire day.  So in this one day, Jim has to go through hell with all sorts of hilarious situations where he is forced to tell the truth.  As a result, he gets his ass handed to him on a silver platter time and time again, and it's HILARIOUS.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6MeUsemOCI  This is probably the best part of the movie with Phoenix Wright music to make it better.  Also, pay your respects to the judge who passed away shortly after this movie was finished.

Last edited by Shadowrunner731 on Mon May 23, 2016 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jim Carrey    Mon May 23, 2016 5:58 am

I would have to go with The Truman Show to be honest. It was such a good movie overall and he played it rather well. His crazy was limited and raw (little experience, but natural talent), and his normal moments of cringe acting were so great rather than negative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jim Carrey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1